07 December 2010

Long Delayed Update

My sincerest apologies to any whom actually read my musings for not updating in nearly five months.

Its been a busy and turmoil filled time for the last 3/4's of this year and as such I've not managed to write a whole lot.

Things are slowing down a bit now, enough that I'm going to try and hammer some stuff out soon so for those who might have been wanting more of what I've started here there may just be light at the end of the tunnel.

Hang in there, my brain is churning even as I write this so hopefully I'll have something for you relatively soon.

Thanks and again I apologize.

2 comments:

Jaleh D said...

Hooray! You're back. Write what you can. That's great that you'll have time available again. Sending some writing mojo your way. :D

Shad said...

Thank you for the positive vibes or mojo as you put it. Now that things are a little calmer (or I should say a different kind of hectic) I hope to get something done finally.