15 May 2009

Rebooting this Blog

Two years back I opened up this blog as an avenue to discuss my 2nd favorite hobby, photography.

Today I decided to retool this blog and use it at the first step in launching my "author's platform". My oldest love has always been writing and for much of the last year and a half has been spent reading and writing.

I've been working hard at several different projects and am looking into several different publishing options for when these projects are wrapped.

As they get closer to completion I'm planning on launching a website to sell them, be they self-published or put out by a more traditional publishing house.

Keep an eye on this site as I'm considering posting teasers and previews as well as just thoughts on things and my overall progress of various things.

Thank you for coming and I hope to make a fan of you in the future.

No comments: